The Value Add
Xanzi takes a holistic approach when it comes to your business. We take into account your company, the individuals, trusts and your estate planning.
The goal is to address three key areas:
1. Tax planning. Why pay more tax than absolutely necessary? Our company law allows for the legitimate use of Company & Trust structures for effective tax planning.
2. Estate planning. Avoid paying unnecessary estate duty (20 – 25% of net assets) with the use of smart estate planning structures for the benefit of your next generation.
3. Business continuity and risk. Protect your assets from legal disputes and liquidation to ensure that business will always continue as normal.
There are basic services that every business requires to operate successfully. Xanzi delivers the basics with exceptional quality.
- Bookkeeping, processing and payroll
- Management reports & cashflow
- Annual financial statements (Compilations, IFRS and IFRS for SME)
- Cloud tech implementation and integration – Xero, Hubdoc, Receiptbank, Vend, Simplepay, Yoco.
- Tax planning assessments for business and personal.
- Company compliance – VAT, PAYE, Provisional tax, Income tax & CIPC returns
- Individual Compliance – Provisional tax, Income tax
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements and related documents
- Company registrations and amendments at the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission and company administration
- Company constitutional documents and governance services
- Business structuring
- Family wealth and succession planning
- Drafting of trust deeds, wills and related documents
- Registration of trusts
Xanzi offers short to medium-term secondments.
1. External Audit. For audit firms in the busy seasons, if you’re understaffed, we can help.
2. Corporate Clients. Whether your needs vary from processing, financial statement preparation to liaising with auditors, let’s discuss.